April 16, 2023

Updates...

... between life & satin.

Two weeks later, my initial hopes of personal fun with Kai Mei are thwarted upon realizing the mix of many guests and my sexual sensitivities prove problematic.

My friend's farmhouse has been repaired, for the most part, and she has decided to return, taking KaiMei with her. Thus my bed returns to its lonely chilled state. Noting KaiMei is her brother.

The residents of the conversion barn, leveled by the tornado, remain. A unique mix of personalities, bodies, & ideals indeed. One girl is quite shy and homely-minded, yet her bust rivals mine. The other two tend to be more social and outgoing.

We've had some great conversations & times thus far. KaiMei plans to rebuild the barn conversion anew for the girls. Their sister has visited on and off as well. She lives in the downtown area here in Valley Pines, but her apartment doesn't have enough beds to cover everyone & I don't mind them staying.

Jag was hit the most by the storm, sadly. Her tour bus also was destroyed & currently, she has been staying with me as well. It would be the second bus destroyed by a tornado since she decided to arrive in Arkansas.

She's been quiet about it, but I can tell she's hurt and trying to figure out her next steps. Bruno has been in LA doing work. He hasn't been able to break free from it. So I guess we are now riding freestyle and learning about the other guests. Hoping we will, maybe, stream again at the Venue to liven our spirits.

I just wanted to make a quick update on things. Sorry, it's not more poetic lately for entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment