June 02, 2024

Forcing you to worship my...

 ... King

Below is a clip from Oprah, who I am not a fan of, which comes around the internet at times in my view.

Few artists - few men (Especially in this day & age) have the talent and sheer creative prowess to create good music but also to be an entire band with simple beatboxing.

There are so many complex, happy, sad, & unreal thoughts or feelings I have remembering this god that was outcast by our society that believed a corrupt media that wanted him gone from attention. The man was a humanitarian who did good deeds whether seen nationally or not. People still come to light of Michael doing things for them and helping the helpless, none of which we ever knew because he never wanted it televised or publicized.

It's why I will never stand next to the "modern kings" of music. They can't hold my fucking bra strap compared to the greatness that was MJ.

Please enjoy this gold that came up on Instagram late tonight as I fight insomnia episodes again. Keep an eye on the original post comments about how Prince could play 79 instruments while MJ made endless instruments for himself.

Click the Image to go to the post, the Instagram embed thing doesn't want to work with me and my half awake brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment