August 06, 2023

Fast Updates...

 ... from the girl behind the text

After posting such a personal post, I felt it foolish to add minuit updates of a more upbeat tone in the same breath.

Last month, July, marked 3-years of life after the events talked about in my previous post. I have a long road ahead, but I am optimistic that I will not find myself where I was those years back.

Below is a moving song by AmaLee on YouTube (Monarch on Twitch). I have always found my peace with music & Jag is one to tell others my tastes in music are Avant-garde. The variety offers so many onion layers of warmth to my life and soul when I listen to or share them. Please enjoy this snippet I share with you.

 

 

A male artist friend - I always question the need for gender-stressing those who I interact with - has been playing around with an AI art-generating website. He has sent me some renders he created of me that range from beautiful to very glitchy. I'll add one of the better ones below.

He has a blogger post talking about his view of this art form. I know of the polarizing sides to this & so I avoid the battlefield. I, however,  find these images quite fun & feel he makes good points in favor of AI. I'll link his blogger below as well. 

©2023 Dave McCoy, using Live3D AI Art Generator


CelixDog's Blog - CelixBook


It's very late now. I should put the laptop away & pull the sheets over my body to sleep. ~Goodnight Loves.




No comments:

Post a Comment