July 02, 2023

I Popped Online...

... Neighbors Popping outside.

I feel it's time for a shift in gears, grinding them like a mad thing as I've never learned manual driving, of course, to talk or share more on the human condition.

My list of vices and self-destruction à la carte does not include alcoholism. One can easily vouch for my bouts with alcohol. Lightweight and easily molded after just a few.

This video came to my attention from one of my gal pals of late late-night show host Craig Ferguson. He is speaking on a podcast, from what I can tell, on addiction and overcoming it with the host. His words target alcoholism - but are profound for all who struggle with the battle within. So I am sharing it as a way for others to watch as well and hear very sound advice and perception from someone who found rock bottom thru his own battle with himself, persevered past it, & now speaks of sobriety as a ongoing battle.



Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment