January 14, 2023

Retrospect...

 ... and awkward bitch moments to start the year.

Welcome to 2023, burdened upon arrival with everyone's expectations for greatness.

I shall start with a mini blurb noting a tiny change to the blog. Hindsight has led my hand to realize my use of all k's is extremely suspect. So I've updated that for this year. It's for the best.

Dodgey blog title lettering aside, my new year has already found me making a complete ass of myself minute one. A combination of high alcohol content and a poor history of bad decisions lead to the story I am about to tell.

On New Year's Eve, I'm spending the night with my friend Jag while we plan and carry on with our stream on her socials.

I promise I will spare too many details and keep this short.

These streams tend to be frill with fanservice, honest music love, and general girl talk. We are open to mutual teasing. This night, light drinking became heavy drinking.

Upon midnight, I was running rich with plenty of fuel. My history dictates a high level of octane in my body equals bad judgment, morals, and elevated libido.

When the clock ticked down to 2023, a rough estimated 10K stream viewers watched as a drunk white girl went much more for the kiss than maybe decided upon prior by the two of us.

I should also note that Jag is bisexual & comfortable with instigating and receiving advances. Which means that while a fully shloshed Rio was in awkward tongue tango with her, she returned the vigor in kind. After a few minutes that felt like ages of drunk passion and the feel of another women's breast in my hands & the realization hit & I quickly ruined the mood by panicking and apologizing. I continued to do so for the rest of the day.

Her stream stopped midway into our moment as she realized I was not myself and potentially might regret these actions. She was correct.

We have talked since & she's okay with it and enjoys ribbing me about the event. Noting I am a good kisser and asking how I liked her breasts. Keeping in mind, I can take these ribs in stride since I started it after drinking too much.

Next year I will be nursing non-alcoholic drinks to avoid additional embarrassment. Overall, am I ashamed of the actions themselves? No.

Part of me found it rather erotic and would be lying if I said watching the file back didn't turn me on a little. But it was also with someone I trust & who knows my past and didn't allow me to make a total ass of myself. I thank her for that.

So I hope the rest of you have had a better start to the year. I have no resolution other than to keep on trucking.

I -- may still mess with the title later on if inspiration hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment