December 19, 2022

I bleed...

 ... Music


It took me way longer than I probably should have. Was told by one friend I showed it too that I was maybe OCD. If this isn't the proof of something so true, I don't know what is. 


Needless to say, it took me all night of over 3 or 4 hours to create, move old playlist from friend's account I was using and make it how I want it to feel. Proceeded to oversleep til past 1 p.m. the following afternoon. If my sleep schedule wasn't already in turmoil over bouts of insomnia, some late nights with Kai Mei or Jag (both cases at times ending in rather ecstasy fueled heavy breathing), and the weather; It's more fucked than I was some weeks back. 

Am I hinting too much on my sexual nights and adult play times in this post? I'd apologize, but I simply have had a strange carnal need for sexual release. I won't fault you when you have those moments - so don't fault me. 

 

Without further ado or s'agiter, You can go explore My Spotify Profile.

I also took a long time finding google images and also making a nice little Picrew imagery for the account. 

created using picrew KISSDoll maker by Anrm Tenia

 

How do you like this version? I wish my breasts looked this in order when I wear those style tops. The artist for the Picrew i used (which is in Japanese, yet fairly intuitive once you fumble your way around to the generator) is テイク. They have a Twitter & a website on a platform called "marshmallow-qa". 


Please browse my Spotify, but know it is hours of my heart spilled into a digital music catalog. Imagery, wordings, and selections are of and from my soul and my truth. Every day I slowly try to rediscover myself and what it means to be me - to feel love for this failure of flesh and bone.

What I have learned: is my life (and past recede into darkness and filth) have placed me in a limbo of angel and demon. I shy away and feel self-conscious about my body, figure, and purity. While also stripping from material cover, feeling dirty, primal, and having a desire for unbridled sexual exhaustion.

The Yin & Yang of my soul are still a vortex and only occasionally breaking to give a feeling of the true self, mixing into one. Oil & Water would have an easier amalgam into one compared to that of my two halves of a single balance.

All to say that you are to be aware of the drastic variants of genres, sounds, and pairing to be found. Some by purpose and others simply by fault of unknown best pairings. Again - OCD quickly embraced my hand during such a private moment in my own bed, guiding it to strict pairings of minimal playlist creation. A subconscious attempt to resist the start of a crudely impassioned playlist orgy of songs.

 

Please leave comments on my profile if you would like, suggest songs. Please do not take offense if your suggestions are not added. 


💋



No comments:

Post a Comment