July 17, 2022

I Am...

 ... in Control.

I shall keep this post short and open. I was forwarded this amazing video by my friend. The channel here is of a lady doing many things and being very calming. Yet this video speaks to us all - to all of our demons inside. 

Such strong words and yet not condescending or hollow of inexperience. A tear-wrenching story with a positive outcome in face of the worst. A story to build slowly a platform of self and worthiness of this world. Please watch this video, you will cry or feel emotion and that is when we know we are human. 

If you need help, don't be like myself or College age Cathy, talk to someone you trust or call the 988 number in the USA or visit https://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org. The reality of more focus and almost daily reminders of these resources alone tells me we are not alone and that this problem is sadly getting worse. Please, all those who read or even hap-stance across this post, look within yourself. Watch the video and if you feel you are in need to help or someone to talk to confidentially; reach out. 

These are all things I ignored in my worst moment. The savior of a single person kept me on this earth today. We all have a savior, sometimes we haven't met them yet.

I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment