June 25, 2022

A nation of freedoms...

 ... all of which serve none but the wealthy & 1% agendas.


I must disclaim this entry before digitally scribing its content. These words are my views and opinions. They come muddled with my under-educated mind of politics, legal wares, and constitutional knowledge. I have done a shallow Google search to familiarize myself with the topics noted. My mental pool is still shallow, gained by small rains and drained by droughts. Please, bear with me on this.

As of the day of my writing, and hopefully posting, of this blog - The United States of America has seen a historic decision come from its openly flawed government system. Row vs. Wade has become overturned as our nation is split between the younger set seeing beyond the fog of past clouded thinking and the older set still blind to the downfall and damage caused by mistakes in their judgment.

Our nation has reached a divide not seen since the end of the Civil War. A time when people still backed what previous generations taught them and political alignments that required full backing of one side or the other. Those who are becoming politically active nowadays have not been trained well enough by their heirs. They question things more and are less likely to follow blindly.

My history knowledge has always escaped me. Politics bring me no joy or worth. So it may be considered wrong for me to feel unaffected. I understand the relapse of progress this new ruling has created and the risks I will face if (someday) I become pregnant and wish to abort the child for my reasons. Yet I also understand the path I have taken in life put me at higher risk a few years ago and not as much now.

My personal view is that the government still does not control how I use or treat my body as a whole. I still may have sex, use contraceptives and condoms, and choose when and where I have sex. It has been and will always be my responsibility first and foremost, to decide who and how I will be intimate with another. Abstinence was taught long ago in my family, and I still believe in being safe and saying No at any time.

I understand our world has changed - rape and forced sex from abusive lovers and criminals exist. These are when abortion should be ungoverned and left to the mother/female to decide. Religious agendas and Political jargon should never enter these discussions. If you would not yell out constitutional amendments and political context as you climax - why would you believe it okay for politics to govern your body?

I hope, in the future, we can restore what has happened in the last five or so years and progress. But I also feel that my womanhood and life are not turned inside-out by the current news. It simply gives me a reason to be more aware of my gut feeling and possibly reduces my sexual activity in favor of safety and responsibility to myself. My risk of pregnancy is the same.

I may get hate for my views, but the government will never control my mind about who or how I love. Our society has taken advantage of sexual taboos - which enable a mindset of excess. Women openly whore themselves for fun. Most men are raised to see women as objects.

Most of the men I've had the pleasure of meeting or sleeping with have been raised correctly. They understand the equality of men and women. They also understand the joint responsibility when we have sex. North American Society has spent vastly too much time making nudity and sex taboo to the point it becomes a craven need by those not educated in the equality of genders. When we teach boys to be real men and respect women as equals, We will have no need for abortion laws or discussion.

I won't harp on this much longer. I know my country will be a shitshow of debate for something that should be so academic and ultimately a personal choice for a woman. Let's focus more on raising true men, empowering women, and taking guns from murderers' hands instead.

Do that and I will do my part to keep my vagina well covered until the right man arrives with a condom and love in his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment