August 14, 2024

No fancy title...

... cuz' reasons

You can thank my cycle for my added presence this month, lovelies. More so, I desired to stay in bed all day today and need to feel like I am accomplishing a form of importance instead of impotence.

Two friends of mine have brought the internal tug-of-war within my literary space between my ears. The exceptionally talented of the two is an adjunct instructor of literary persuasion and has been encouraging me to submit writings to be published.

I've been supplied with a good starting step source website to look for appropriate options for publishers.

Yet, I am apprehensive. The mix of my shit self-esteem, undiagnosed ADHD potential, & self-doubt try to proverbially gang-bang me into feeling my writing is not suitable for publishment.

I have to shake those flakes of darkness & figure out the logistics of it all - as well as wait for Mother Nature to stop giving me period pains & listless moods.

I do hope to look into it more & being published would be a fun little gold star for my very shattered and jaded ego. We'll see in the future.

I'm going to finish my grilled cheese and soup and go to bed. I know it's hot as an oven outside, but I need my nostalgia comfort right now.

Until next time Lovelies! 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment